Sunday, May 20, 2012

Meme Time: The Power of Four



A friend of mine was too lazy to update her blog on a regular basis. LOL. And she created Meme Time: The Power of Four to start something fun and update her blog. It also gives our readers a chance to get to know us better. Here's just a bit about me. I copy and pasted the list, put it my own answers, and now I shall tag four other people.
Four Places I have worked/Jobs I have had
American Airlines
Frederick's of Hollywood
Lowe's
A Military Base
Four Places I Have Lived:
Lakenheath, England
Sacremento, CA
All over Oklahoma
Roy, Utah
Four Movies I Could Watch Again and Again:
As Good As it Gets
Girl, Interrupted
Gone in 60 Seconds
Weekend at Bernie's
Four Television Shows I Watch (Don’t really watch that much TV)
Top Gear
Air Emergency
TCM
errr...that's honestly IT.
Four Authors I Enjoy:
Christina Courtenay
Julie Moffett
Haley Elizabeth Garwood
D.F. Krieger
Four Places I Have Travelled To:
Puerto Rico
San Francisco
Deer Lodge, MT
Jamaica
Four Websites I Visit Daily:
Facebook
Goodreads
Amazon
Netgalley
Four of My Favorite Foods:
Pizza
Chicken salad with honey mustard dressing
Grilled cheese sandwich
Tomato soup
Four Places I’d Rather Be:
A spa getting a facial
sunbathing on the deck of a cruise ship
A bar full of sexy cabana boys
a salsa club
Four People I Want to Tag:
Gayl Taylor
Raven McAllan
Lorraine Nelson
Marissa Dobson

If you’ve been tagged, make your own list and link back to this post.  Have fun with it and happy Sunday.

2 comments:

  1. Yay!Hope you had fun doing it. I just couldn't muster the brain power for a six sentence Sunday!!!

    ReplyDelete