Saturday, March 2, 2013

Votes for Vixens up for Book of the Month on TBR Pile

I'd appreciate the votes. Hoping many of you have read it. <3 font="">

My light f/f historical novella about suffragettes in NYC warranted a 5-star rating on TBR Pile and is up for book of the month. See the poll to the right of their website.

What they had to say:
"Freaking fabulous! This time period isn’t used often and that’s such a shame. The author did a stunning job with the details and language. It really made me feel like I jumped back in time. Elizabeth was a very well written character. She was someone I wanted to see succeed in life."

You'll have to visit their site for the entire review.

Thanks for all the support! 

3 comments:

  1. I definitely agree with The TBR Pile's review especially the part about you writing more in this time period. More please, Tara!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for those kind words! It's comments like that that keep me motivated to write. Thank you.

      Delete